HD Video Converter for Mac
HD Video Converter for Mac can easily convert among high definition videos like HD ASF Video, HD AVI Video, HD H.264/AVC Video, AVCHD(.mts, .m2ts) video, HD Quick Time Video, HD MPEG4 Video, etc
HD Video Converter for Mac is an excellent video converter software which helps you convert your favorite videos, you can easily convert among HD video formats, convert video to HD, convert HD videos to SD (Standard-Definition) videos. The HD video converter supports most of HD video formats such as AVCHD (mts, m2ts), H.264/AVC, MKV, MPEG-2 (ts), DivX, HD WMV, MPEG-4 and Quick Time.
Now Order 10% OFF
Note: Only by this "Buy Now" link, can you get the 10% discount.
* Mac OS X 10.5 or higher, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard，Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard for MacBook, iMac, Mac Pro, etc. It is compatible with Intel-based Mac only. The PowerPC version is coming soon.
- Support inputting video formats,MKV, WMV, MP4, MOV, M4V, AVI, FLV, 3GP, 3GPP, MPG, VOB, DAT, ASF, etc.
- Support outputting video formats, HD MKV, HD MPEG-2, HD MOV, HD H.264, HD WMV...
- Convert Video & Audio files for PC, HD-TV, PS3, and so on.
- Support HD Video AVI/MP4/MOV/TS/MPG/WMV...
- Support Batch conversion
- Convert with high quality and fast speed
- Its auto shutdown function can shut down PC automatically when the conversion is complete
- Support preview before conversion.
- It is powerful and easy-to-use, so everybody can quickly master it.
HD Video Converter for Mac Guide:
1.Start the program HD Video Converter for Mac
2.Click "Add File " or "Add Folder" button, select the files that you want to convert in the dialog box that opens, and load it. The information of the loaded files shows in the list, such as title, resolution, time etc..
3.Select output format, select one or more files in the list, click Profile drop-down button, select an output format for selected files in the drop down list that opens.
4. Set output folder, click Browse button in setting panel, select a destination folder in the dialog box that opens, and click OK.
5. After all the settings, click convert button to begin convertint files. Then wait for a moment, you'll have the output files that you want.
6. HD Video Converter for Mac supports other functions, such as cut any segment of the video files that you like, and set the output files parameter, such as Subtitle, video size, video/audio quality, channels, etc.